Saturday, October 14, 2017

What I am working on 10/14

I've been out of town all week for work, so didn't get much done during the week.  Made progress on spinning Isobel before I left, here it is not washed yet.  Still have some to card, spin and ply.


Cora's fleece is dry now and ready to begin processing.  She is a fawn Kat so will be able to make a gradient skein from her, but she doesn't have a ton of darker.  Can't wait to see how it turns out!  Rich's new pet is in the background, will blog on her later.



I also have to organize and pack my fiber festival booth, this is it piled up in the basement.  Should be fun, I love organizing!

And here is neck wool I washed last Monday when I had Columbus Day off.  I think I'm going to try to make multicolor rolags on my blending board which I haven't used yet and spin them up to make self striping yarns.  If it works, that will be a new item in next year's booth.



No comments: