Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Peony's fiber - Jen

Finally have some batts to list in my etsy shop. These are from 2009 shearing, first one is from Peony. I divided her fiber up into 4 listings of batts from Peony's fleece. Peony is registered fawn, but has colors ranging from brown to almost white, so you get a really pretty heather when its spun up. She has a long staple length and is very silky, so nice to spin! So if you are interested, click on my etsy link! If you've never used etsy b4, just pop me an email and I can help you through it, its really easy and they have awesome stuff - all handmade or vintage.



















2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

OMG! I haven't even sheared yet and I still have last year's fleeces in the baement....


{:-[

SewMamaLady said...

She has beautiful fiber. I really love how wise and proud she looks. What a gorgeous animal.