Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cour D'Nuit's Ram Lambs - Rich

Cours yuglet flecket ram looks like he'll be a half poll. I also like his fleece at this point. It looks single coated. His mother and father (Cihat) are two of the nicest shetlands we've ever seen. I'd like all of our sheep to have her fleece type.


Her black ram has an even nicer fleece. It already feels dense like his mother's. He also has a nice luster and tight crimp. He's definitely going to be single coated. I would also expect him to be a half poll.







5 comments:

Cynthia said...

The little flecket looks so nicely put together. I love the balance in his markings

Unknown said...

Congrats Rich! The crimp looks just beautiful! what's with all your rams this year :) lol

Jen and Rich Johnson said...

These two are probably the best ram lambs we've ever had born here in terms of the overall package, and that includes the one that finished 3rd at NAILE a few years back! I wish we could show these guys without hauling them eight hours!

Garrett, you have earned the right to make fun of my ram situation, given what you've had this year! Good grief!

Michelle said...

I thought I liked the spottie until I scrolled down far enough to see the black. What gorgeous fleece on that lambie! Good thing you are clear across the country....

stephen rouse said...

amazing markings! wow. You are nailing spots! Congrats!