Saturday, August 16, 2008

Medina HS Reunion Class 1983! - Jen

Technically, this is a farm blog. BUT, I had so much fun last night at my reunion mixer, must post photos!!! Didn't get nearly all the photos I wanted of everyone, but I still have tonight, so hopefully will not get too tipsy and end up with all blurs and ceilings!

I have to admit I was a nervous wreck before I got there, but once I walked in the door I felt right at home with the people that I spent 13 years of my life with. Really, your high school class is like family. We shared so much together, good and bad, and we care about each other. Anyways, sappy time is over, on to the photos!!!


Not bad for a bunch of 43 year olds!!!


My best friend from high school, still exactly the same! I haven't seen Lisa for 15 years, but I look forward to my beautiful Christmas card every year. LOVE HER!
Gary and Keith, bellying up to the bar. So great they both made the trip back home.
Isn't Gary a dreamboat! He totally blossomed after high school. And look at me. Prime example of why I always say, "Chin down, ladies!" Ugh, I'm hideous.





Doug Harnish is still hilarious. Great guy, even if he hates the Chargers.

Harold and Beth, kindred spirits still today.

No comments: